Have you ever had a mini break or holiday somewhere exquisite and wanted to take that feeling home with you?
Well, we recently teamed with The Designory to help create a gorgeous bedroom at boutique holiday accommodation The Bay Cottage by Barefoot Escapes in beautiful Byron Bay.
We are thrilled to showcase some images of this stunning property and show how they incorporated a Heatherly Design custom leather bedhead with all the details so that you can recreate this look at home!
The Bay Cottage
The Bay Cottage is a newly renovated, design-led three-bedroom cottage, a perfect escape for two couples with children.
It has a distinctly luxe Australian coastal style paired with that quintessential relaxed Byron chic.
Think lush tropical gardens, sparkling plunge pool and decks and of course lovely bedroom sanctuaries all evoking the luxuries of home.
The Leather Bedhead
For one of the Cottage bedrooms, The Designory selected our PIPER bedhead in King size, upholstered in Burrow leather as the perfect luxe selection.
The Piper is an elegant, dashing bedhead with wall-mounted tabs for a unique design detail. Distinguished. Elegant. Lived-in luxe… It was the perfect choice for the home-away-from-home look and feel.
Paired with the deep Stormy Blue feature wall by Haymes Paint and textural bedding from The Design Hunter, one can imagine taking a dip in the plunge pool, enjoying a Whiskey Sour and cocooning oneself in this gorgeous space for an afternoon nap.
Shop The Look
- The Piper leather bedhead in Burrow leather – Heatherly Design
- Feature wall paint in Stormy Blue – Haymes Paint
- Plantation shutters in Alpine White – DIY Online Blinds
- Pot, candle, baskets, bedding, pillows, throw, sheepskin, cushions, large print and small floral print – The Design Hunter
- Small quote print, Cat Stevens oil – Sonya Rothwell
- Benchtop, Cloudburst 4011 – Caesarstone
- Vintage shiraz rug – The Southern Loom
- Small white sugar stool as side table – Water Tiger
Imagery by Jessie Prince, Crossing Threads and The Designory.